- The stat increase that can be applied by Dusk Dragonstone is considered a combat boost.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Dusk Dragonstone's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Dusk Dragonstone's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Piedra drag. lunar|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Piedra drag. lunar|
|French||Dracop. de nuit|
|Italian||Pietra drago buio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||暗夜的龍石|
|Portuguese||Pedra dragão lua|