* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Has the same effect as .
- Only neutralizes "Effective against flying foes".
- This includes , , , and bows.
- Does not neutralize "Effective against dragon foes" bonuses from skills such as or the status effect.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Dragonscale is considered a combat reduction.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- For example, if a unit is affected by both and , the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The effects will only stack when the foe attacks and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will only take place when the user attacks.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Coraza dragontina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Coraza dragontina|
|French||Cuir de dragon|
|Italian||Squame di drago|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||邪龍的大鱗|