|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Draconic Rage is considered a combat boost.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and and with offensive Specials will neutralize Draconic Rage's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Draconic Rage by 50%.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also grants "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge +1" and "Special cooldown charge +1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
In other languages
|Japanese||水の飛沫||Has the same name as Draconic Rage from Fates, Water Droplets.|
|Spanish (Europe)||Ira dragontina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ira dragontina|
|French||Rage du dragon|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||水之飛沫|