|Description||If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.|
- Has the same effect as .
- See weapon-triangle for more information on weapon triangle advantage effects.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Draconic Poleax is considered a .
- Movement Types refers to if a unit is: , , , or .
- In order for the skill to trigger with an ally unit, the team must have fewer than 3 allies sharing a movement type on the field.
- Draconic Poleax takes account of ally units on the field at the start of the phase, meaning if allies are lost it is possible to meet Draconic Poleax's condition and trigger the skill.
- Example: A team consists of 1 Infantry unit with Draconic Poleax & 3 Fliers. The skill cannot trigger with the 3 Fliers because there are more than 2 of them on the field. Should the third flier be defeated, Draconic Poleax's condition will be met and the skill will trigger.
List of owners
- Unlike , this weapon uses the
poleaxspelling from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Alabarda dragón|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Alabarda dragón|
|French||Merlin du dragon|
|Italian||Azza del drago|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||傭兵團的戰斧|