|Description||Effective against dragon foes. Grants Atk+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.|
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Dracofalchion is considered a combat boost.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Dracofalchion applies the status effect.
- Dracofalchion can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- Effects that are disabled by Dracofalchion:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee their follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , status effects such as , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent their follow-up attacks, from skills such as and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent their follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , , and status effects such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Falchion dragón|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Falchion dragón|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||龍劍法爾西昂|