|B||Double Lion||300||—||If unit's HP = 100% at start of combat and unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice, but deals 1 damage to unit after combat. (Does not stack.)|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
- Double Lion's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Double Lion's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Double Lion inflicts out of combat damage.
- Double Lion stacks with after-combat healing from skills such as .
List of owners
- This skill references a skill of the same name in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. In Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, this skill is exclusive to the , which in extension was exclusive to Alm, though here it can be used by , and with any weapon she equips. In Fire Emblem Gaiden, Celica was able to wield the , but didn't exist at the time, thus Celica with Double Lion is an impossibility on two fronts.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||León doble|
|Spanish (Latin America)||León doble|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||獅子連斬|