Effective against sword, lance, axe, colorless bow, and armored foes. Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat or if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ２ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ２ space(s).)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Dolphin-Dive Axe is considered a combat boost.
- When battling a , , or unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- , , , and the status effect will neutralize the attack increase against armored units.
- the effective move type damage does not stack with the effective weapon type damage. However, a unit must neutralize all sources of effectiveness to avoid the effective damage. For example, if a foe has and , an Dragon unit must neutralize "effective against armored" and "effective against dragons".
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha delfín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha delfín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||舞浪海豚之斧|