- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , , and with offensive Specials will neutralize 's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of by 50%.
Sources of Dodge
List of Weapons
Unrefined weapons related to this keyword
Weapons related to this keyword when refined
Weapons related to this keyword when refined with a certain skill
List of Assists
List of Specials
List of Passives
A passives related to this keyword
B passives related to this keyword
C passives related to this keyword
Sacred seals related to this keyword
List of Captain Skills
List of items
List of structures
List of Duo Skills
Eirika: Twin Refulgence
Grants【Dodge】to unit and allies within 3 rows and 3 columns centered on unit.
Once used, Duo Skill cannot be activated again right away. At start of odd-numbered turns, if Duo Skill has already been used, unit can use Duo Skill again.
If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).
List of Harmonized Skills
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Esquivar|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||迴避|