|Description||Grants Res+3. Reduces damage from magic foe's first attack by 50%.|
- Magic refers to .
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Divine Tyrfing's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Divine Tyrfing's damage reduction effect by 50%.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Divine Tyrfing is considered a combat boost.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Divine Tyrfing's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_絶対追撃R攻守5, which can be translated as Guaranteed Follow-up R Atk/Def 5.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Tyrfing divina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tyrfing divina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖劍斬裂劍|