* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Divine Recreation is considered a combat reduction.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Divine Recreation's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Divine Recreation's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Divine Recreation by 50%.
- If Divine Recreation triggers multiple times during combat, all reduced damage is accumulated up to the unit's next attack, and resets to 0 at the end of combat. If the unit cannot counterattack the damage boosting effect will not trigger.
- The damage boosting effect of Divine Recreation ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills such as and , and status effects such as .
- Sources of percentage-based damage-reduction effects that stack multiplicatively with Divine Recreation's damage-reduction effect include allies' skills such as and . These skills will also count for Divine Recreation's damage boosting effect.
- Skills such as and will also count as a source of damage-reduction, which will affect the calculation of the damage boosting effect = the total damage from the foe's damage (including calculations with specials) -1.
List of owners
In other languages
|Japanese||それは興味深いね||Well, isn't that interesting?|
|Spanish (Europe)||Recreación divina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Recreación divina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||那真有意思呢|