|Description||Effective against dragon foes. Neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.|
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The neutralization that can be applied by Divine Naga works only on .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Divine Naga is considered a combat boost.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
Divine Naga can be evolved from using the Weapon Refinery.
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R魔防勝利, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Resistance Victory.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Libro divino Naga|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Naga divina|
|French||Livre divin Naga|
|Italian||Tomo di Naga|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖書那迦|