|Description||Effective against dragon foes. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- Has the same effect as .
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Divine Mist is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Divine Mist is considered a combat reduction.
- The stat decreasing effect of Divine Mist will activate if the unit receives .
- The stat decreasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by and not affected by , or the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat decreasing effect will be negated.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Bruma divina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bruma divina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神霧吐息|