- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Has the same effect as .
- Dignified Bow applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- Contrary to it's description does not convert into , it simply changes the value of any existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , 's effect won't work but it can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Dignified Bow is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R生命, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Life.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco ilustre|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco ilustre|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貴族式的弓|