|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against armored foes. Neutralizes "effective against armored" bonuses. If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 on foe during combat, neutralizes penalties on unit during combat, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- Has the same effect as .
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Only neutralizes "Effective against armored foes".
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Dew Dragonstone is considered a combat reduction.
- Dew Dragonstone can neutralize .
- Dew Dragonstone can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Dew Dragonstone will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Dew Dragonstone's follow-up attack prevention.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Piedra drag. rocío|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Piedra drag. rocío|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||萌芽之心的龍石|