|Description||Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat, but if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit after combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Devil Axe is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Devil Axe inflicts out of combat damage.
- Devil Axe stacks with healing from skills like .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The skill refined version of Devil Axe listed first has the same effect as .
- The HP threshold and "if Special triggers by attacking" conditions apply both to the cooldown count and the +10 damage.
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The added damage from activating a Special is a fixed +10 and ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills like .
- The added damage will also affect area-of-effect Specials such as and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- For the +10 damage, the HP threshold is checked at the point of special activation, as opposed to start of combat.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha demoníaca|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha demoníaca|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||惡魔之斧|
|Portuguese||Machado do mal|