|Description||Grants Def+3. Effective against armored foes. At start of combat, if a negative status effect is active on unit, or if unit's HP < 100%, neutralizes penalties on unit and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def and Res.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The combat boost and penalty neutralization effects of Demonic Breath will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boost and penalty neutralization effects will be negated if the unit wielding it possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Demonic Breath is considered a combat boost.
- Demonic Breath can neutralize .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Alien. demoniaco|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Aliento maligno|
|French||Souffle de démon|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔龍吐息|