|Description||Grants Def+3. Effective against armored foes. At start of combat, if a negative status effect is active on unit, or if unit's HP < 100%, neutralizes penalties on unit and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def and Res.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The combat boost and penalty neutralization effects of Demonic Breath will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- If the unit wielding it is targeted by skill such as or , or if the unit wielding it possesses a source of penalty neutralization, the combat boost and penalty neutralization effects will be negated.
- For more information, see List of keywords.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Demonic Breath is considered a combat boost.
- Demonic Breath can neutralize .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Demonic Breath is considered a combat reduction.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Demonic Breath's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Demonic Breath's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Demonic Breath by 50%.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Alien. demoniaco|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Aliento maligno|
|French||Souffle de démon|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔龍吐息|