Available as a Sacred Seal.
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Deflect Missile's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Deflect Missile's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Deflect Missile's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Deflect Missile's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Deflect Missile by 50%.
Seal acquired from
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Antiproyectiles|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||連擊防禦・弓暗器|