|Description||Grants Atk+3. If foe initiates combat or if foe's HP ≥ 75% at start of combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack, and also, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Dazzling Breath is considered a combat reduction.
- Dazzling Breath can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Dazzling Breath will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Dazzling Breath's follow-up attack prevention.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento brillante|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo brillante|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||光輝吐息|