- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Daring Fighter does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Daring Fighter's priority changing effect.
- Daring Fighter changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
- Effects that are disabled by Daring Fighter:
List of owners
|Daring Fighter 1|
|Daring Fighter 2|
|Daring Fighter 3|
|2019-12-16||2020-01-16||Glorious Gifts||Daring Fighter 3|
|2020-02-02||2020-03-01||Special Hero Summon (Year 3)||Daring Fighter 3|
|2020-06-11||2020-06-25||Focus: Double Special Heroes||Daring Fighter 3|
|2020-12-25||2021-01-08||Glorious Gifts||Daring Fighter 3|
|2021-12-24||2022-01-07||Glorious Gifts||Daring Fighter 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Intrépido|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||急襲隊形|