- is triggered after "before combat AoE" skills.
- If is triggered:
- The "Savior" is considered as adjacent to the "Saved", which means skills that have "If unit is not adjacent to an ally" doesn't trigger while skills that have "If unit is adjacent to an ally" does.
- Only during combat skills that are active on the "Saved" will be accounted on the "Savior".
- "After combat" movement is disabled on the foe, even if the "Savior" is defeated, such as with the movement from and .
- The "Saved" is unaffected by "after combat" effects, such as from and .
- Skills such as and will not disable .
- The stat increase that can be applied by D/R Near Save is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
|D/R Near Save 1|
|D/R Near Save 2|
|D/R Near Save 3|
|2021-02-05||2021-03-05||Love of a King||D/R Near Save 3|
|2021-10-13||2021-10-27||Focus: Double Special Heroes||D/R Near Save 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|English (US)||D/R Near Save|
|German||V/R Schutz nah|
|Spanish (Europe)||Ayuda cer. D/R|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ayuda cer. D/R|
|French||Sauv. pr. D/R|
|Italian||Aiuto vicin. D/R|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||盾之守護人・近處|
|Portuguese||Ajuda perto D/R|