|Description||If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn after combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Cymbeline is considered a .
- The combat boost of Cymbeline will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the upgrades grant Cymbeline the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Cymbeline is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- There are currently 146 units.
- Of these 146 flying units, there are 33 reds, 53 blues, 36 greens, and 24 colorless.
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_攻撃魔防の絆R飛行, which can be translated as Flier Atk/Res Bond.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cymbeline|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||辛白林|