|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants Atk/Spd+2. Deals 4 damage to unit after combat.|
- Cursed Lance inflicts out of combat damage.
- Cursed Lance stacks with after-combat healing from skills such as .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the upgrades grant Cursed Lance the same effect as
- The combat boosts and Special cooldown charge -1 effects of Cursed Lance will activate if the foe receives a .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Cursed Lance is considered a combat boost.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza maldita|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza maldita|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔性之槍|