|B||Crusader's Ward||300||—||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 80%. (Skill cannot be inherited.)|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Crusader's Ward's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Crusader's Ward's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Crusader's Ward's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Crusader's Ward's damage reduction effect by 50%.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Escudo cruzado|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Escudo cruzado|
|French||Abri du croisé|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖騎士的加護|