|B||Crusader's Ward||300||—||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 80%. (Skill cannot be inherited.)|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Crusader's Ward's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Crusader's Ward's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Crusader's Ward's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Crusader's Ward's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Crusader's Ward by 50%.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Escudo cruzado|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Escudo cruzado|
|French||Abri du croisé|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖騎士的加護|