|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Spd/Def-6 on foe and neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.|
If unit is not adjacent to an ally and unit initiates combat while transformed, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts) If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Crossbones Claw is considered a combat reduction.
- Effects that are disabled by Crossbones Claw:
- Crossbones Claw does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Crossbones Claw.
- Crossbones Claw changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Crossbones Claw applies the status effect.
- The Atk+2 granted by Crossbones Claw when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra calavera|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra calavera|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||凶兆海盜之喙|