|Description||At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Res+5 during combat, and also, if foe can make a follow-up attack, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50%.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Courtly Mask+ is considered a combat boost.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Courtly Mask+'s damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Courtly Mask+'s damage reduction effect by 50%.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Courtly Mask+ is considered a .
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Antifaz áulico +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Antifaz real +|
|French||Masque raffiné +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||高貴的面具＋|