|Description||Effective against flying foes. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat, and also, if foe can make a follow-up attack, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50%.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Courtly Bow+ is considered a combat boost.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Courtly Bow+'s damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Courtly Bow+'s damage reduction effect by 50%.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco áulico +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco real +|
|French||Arc raffiné +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||高貴的弓＋|
|Portuguese||Laço de cortejo+|