|Description||Effective against flying foes. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat, and also, if foe can make a follow-up attack, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50%.|
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Courtly Bow+ is considered a combat boost.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Courtly Bow+'s damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Courtly Bow+'s damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Courtly Bow+ by 50%.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco áulico +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco real +|
|French||Arc raffiné +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||高貴的弓＋|
|Portuguese||Laço de cortejo+|