|Description||Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat. If unit initiates combat and is within 2 spaces of support partner, foe cannot counterattack and unit and support partner swap spaces after combat. (If unit is within 2 spaces of more than one support partner, swap does not occur.)|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Constant Dagger is considered a combat boost.
- Constant Dagger can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- Movement occurs only if both the unit and the target can enter the target spaces normally.
- For example, cannot cause an unit to occupy a mountain space.
- Constant Dagger triggers before Røkkr area-of-effect Specials.
- The counterattack prevention and support partner swapping effects of Constant Dagger will only activate if the unit has a support partner active on the map.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Constant Dagger is considered a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga fidedigna|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga fidedigna|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||形影之暗器|