Chill Atk Res
|B||Chill Atk/Res 1||120||Chill Atk 1
Chill Res 1
|At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Res-3 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk+Res total through its next action.|
|Chill Atk/Res 2||240||Chill Atk/Res 1||At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk+Res total through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Chill Atk/Res is considered a .
- Chill Atk/Res does not compare Atk+Res total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk+Res total, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Chill Res 1|
|Chill Atk/Res 1|
|Chill Atk/Res 2|
Availability[edit | edit source]
|2020-03-18||2020-04-18||Familial Festivities||Chill Atk/Res 2|
|2020-08-24||2020-09-07||Focus: Double Special Heroes||Chill Atk/Res 2|
|2021-02-02||2021-03-01||Special Hero Summon (Year 4)||Chill Atk/Res 2|
|2021-03-24||2021-04-07||Familial Festivities||Chill Atk/Res 2|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
|2021-03-04 03:00:00||Est: Springtime Flier||Divine Code: Part 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Chill Atk/Res|
|Spanish (Europe)||Gelidez Ata/Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gelid. Atq./Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊魔防封殺|