|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- Cherche's Axe's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Cherche's Axe's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The skill refined version of Cherche's Axe has the same effect as .
- Cardinal directions refers to a targets being directly north, south, west, or east of the user. Distance does not factor.
- Cherche's Axe applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- Contrary to it's description does not convert into , it simply changes the value of any existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , 's effect won't work but it can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha Zelcher|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha Cherche|
|Italian||Ascia di Zelcher|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||塞爾裘的恐斧|