|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- Cherche's Axe's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Cherche's Axe's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The skill refined version of Cherche's Axe has the same effect as .
- Cardinal directions refers to spaces directly north, south, east, or west of the user. Distance does not factor.
- Cherche's Axe applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- does not convert into , it changes the value of existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , has no effect, but can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha Zelcher|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha Cherche|
|Italian||Ascia di Zelcher|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||塞爾裘的恐斧|