|Description||Effective against cavalry foes. Disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Has the same effect as .
- Caltrop Dagger+ is only concerned with effects that change the priority, or order of attacks, such as , , and . Skills like , which do not change the order, but rather guarantee that an attack will occur in whatever order is natural, are not affected.
- Sources of attack priority changing effects
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Caltrop Dagger+ is considered a .
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga abrojo +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga equina +|
|French||Pied de corbeau +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||破騎暗器＋|