* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- Bushido II has the same effect at .
- Only neutralizes "Effective against flying foes".
- This includes , , , and bows.
- The added damage is a fixed +7 and ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills such as and , and status effects such as .
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Bushido II's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Bushido II's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Bushido II by 50%.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bushido|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||武士道|