|Description||If unit initiates combat, inflicts status on foe restricting movement to 1 space through its next action.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Brynhildr applies the status effect.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Magic refers to .
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Brynhildr's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Brynhildr's damage reduction effect by 50%.
- Brynhildr can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Brynhildr will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Brynhildr's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Brynhildr (Old Norse for "Armor battle") is a valkyrie.
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_追撃不可R遠守備1, which can be translated as Follow-Up Disable R Ranged Def 1.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brynhildr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||布倫希爾德|