|Description||Grants Spd+3. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of allies within 2 spaces of unit: 0 allies grants +5; 1 grants +3; 2 grants +1; ≥3 allies grants +0.) If the number of allies within 2 spaces is ≤ 1, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Brutal Breath is considered a combat boost.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento cruel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo cruel|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||獸亂吐息|