|Description||Grants Spd+3. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of allies within 2 spaces of unit: 0 allies grants +5; 1 grants +3; 2 grants +1; ≥3 allies grants +0.) If the number of allies within 2 spaces is ≤ 1, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Brutal Breath is considered a combat boost.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento cruel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo cruel|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||獸亂吐息|