|Description||Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat, and also, if unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).|
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25% while transformed, neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Brightmare Horn is considered a combat boost.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and with offensive Specials will neutralize Brightmare Horn's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Brightmare Horn's damage reduction effect by 50%.
- Effects that are disabled by Brightmare Horn:
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Brightmare Horn is considered a combat reduction.
- Brightmare Horn can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Brightmare Horn will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , or a status effect such as is unaffected by Brightmare Horn's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Brightmare Horn when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Brightmare Horn will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Cuerno verandilla|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cuerno pesadilla|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||夏夜惡夢之角|