|Breath of Blight|
|Description||Neutralizes "effective against dragons" bonuses. At the start of turn 4, deals 10 damage to foes within 3 spaces, and restores HP to unit = number of foes within 3 spaces × 5. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- Only neutralizes "Effective against dragon foes".
- Breath of Blight inflicts out of combat damage.
- Breath of Blight activates only on the 4th turn of combat.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
|Example of Area of Effect|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Breath of Blight activates only on the 3rd and 4th turn of combat.
- Breath of Blight's start-of-turn healing will not trigger if the unit is inflicted with or .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Breath of Blight is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Breath of Blight is considered a combat reduction.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
|Example of refine Area of Effect|
List of owners
|Breath of Blight|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento pútrido|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo rancio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||暗夜龍吐息|