|Bow of Twelve|
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against flying foes. If unit initiates combat, or if unit's HP ≥ 75% at start of combat and foe uses magic or staff, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat, and also, if unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.)
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move １ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than １ space(s).)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Magic refers to .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Bow of Twelve is considered a combat boost.
- Bow of Twelve is triggered by the foe's attack and reduces the damage taken from that attack.
- The unit with Bow of Twelve only survives a single attack, so a follow-up attack will still be lethal.
- If unit is exactly at 1 HP and is hit with an attack that deals 1 or more damage, Bow of Twelve will not trigger.
List of owners
|Bow of Twelve|
In other languages
|German||Bogen der Zwölf|
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco de Doce|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco de Doce|
|French||Arc des douze|
|Italian||Arco dei Dodici|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||雙聖戰士聖弓|
|Portuguese||Arco dos doze|