|Description||Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Bottled Juice+ is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Botella zumo +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Botella de jugo +|
|French||Jus de fruits +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||玻璃果汁瓶＋|
|Portuguese||Garrafa de suco+|