|Description||Grants Res+3. Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total penalties on foe during combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Blizzard is considered a combat boost.
- Active penalties are added to the Atk stat before calculations.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is inflicted with , Blizzard will utilize the total within each stat during calculation.
- The Atk increase will be negated if the foe possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ventisca|
|French||Blizzard||Has the same name as Chilling Wind.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||暴風雪|