|Description||Grants Atk+3. If unit's Atk > foe's Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Only attacks performed by the user have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The skill refined version of Blazing Durandal has the same effect as .
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The user initiating combat is the requirement for both the Special cooldown charge -1 inflicted on foe and the Special cooldown charge +1 granted on unit.
- If the skill is active, the unit will gain 2 charges from attacking and being attacked.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Blazing Durandal is considered a combat boost.
- Blazing Durandal can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Blazing Durandal will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Blazing Durandal's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Blazing Durandal can be evolved from using the Weapon Refinery.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_瞬撃R速7守10, which can be translated as Impact R Speed 7 Defense 10.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Durandal ígnea|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Durandal ígnea|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||烈劍迪朗達爾|
See also[edit | edit source]
- Ayra's Blade
- Flashing Blade
- Gladiator's Blade
- Heavy Blade
- Infantry Flash
- Infantry Rush
- Niles's Bow
- Wing Sword