|Description||Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).|
Grants bonus to unit’s Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Blárblade+ is considered a combat boost.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by and is not affected by , or if the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the Atk increase will be negated.
List of owners
- The prefix Blár is likely borrowed from Old Norse, where it means blue.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lluvia zarca +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cuchillas añil +|
|French||Lames saphir +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||蒼藍之刃＋|