|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Beruka's Axe is considered a combat reduction.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_キャンセルR50攻4, which can be translated as Cancel R50 Attack 4.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha Beruka|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha Beruka|
|French||Hache de Beruka|
|Italian||Ascia di Beruka|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝爾卡的殺斧|