|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1, and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- The HP threshold and "if Special triggers by attacking" conditions apply both to the cooldown count and the +10 damage.
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The added damage from activating a Special is a fixed +10 and ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills like .
- The added damage will also affect area-of-effect Specials such as and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- For the +10 damage, the HP threshold is checked at the point of special activation, as opposed to start of combat.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Berserk Armads can be evolved from using the Weapon Refinery.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Armads berséker|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Armads bárbara|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狂斧阿爾瑪茲|