|Description||Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat, and also, if unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Bat Fang is considered a temporary buff.
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Bat Fang's damage bonus is 10, due to Bat Fang's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Bat Fang's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Bat Fang is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Bat Fang will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Res than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Bat Fang applies the status effect.
- The Atk+2 granted by Bat Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
List of owners
- Bat Fang is the first exclusive Beast weapon that is available to generic units.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo vampiro|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo vampiro|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||蝙蝠的爪牙|