|Description||At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.|
(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
- The stat increase that can be applied by Býleistr is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Býleistr is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Býleistr is considered a combat reduction.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Býleistr can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Býleistr will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Býleistr's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Býleistr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝萊斯特|