|Description||Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 to unit during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+6 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Aurora Breath is considered a combat boost.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Aurora Breath's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- Aurora Breath can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Aurora Breath will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Aurora Breath's follow-up attack prevention.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento boreal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo boreal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||極光吐息|
|Portuguese||Sopro de alvor|