|C||Atk/Res Gap 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Atk/Res+1 to ally with the highest Atk+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk/Res Gap 2||120||Atk/Res Gap 1||At start of turn, grants Atk/Res+3 to ally with the highest Atk+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk/Res Gap 3||240||Atk/Res Gap 2||At start of turn, grants Atk/Res+5 to ally with the highest Atk+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Atk/Res Gap is considered a .
- Atk/Res Gap does not compare Atk+Res total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk+Res total, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners
|Atk/Res Gap 1|
|Atk/Res Gap 2|
|Atk/Res Gap 3|
|2019-10-09||2019-11-09||A Monstrous Harvest||Atk/Res Gap 3|
|2020-02-02||2020-03-01||Special Hero Summon (Year 3)||Atk/Res Gap 3|
|2020-04-14||2020-04-28||Focus: Double Special Heroes||Atk/Res Gap 3|
|2020-10-17||2020-11-01||Treat Fiends||Atk/Res Gap 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
|2021-03-04 03:00:00||Ilyana: Treat Harvester||Divine Code: Part 2|
In other languages
|English (US)||Atk/Res Gap|
|Spanish (Europe)||Lapso Ata/Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lapso Atq./Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊魔防大開放|