|Description||Grants Spd+3. Unit can move to a space adjacent to support partner. If unit is within 3 spaces of support partner, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- Warping counts as the unit's move for the turn. The unit can still perform an attack, Assist, or structure destruction after warping.
- Warping is unaffected by , , and .
- Warping can be obstructed by and , unless the warping unit has , or warps using a camp, fortress, or sigils.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Astral Breath is considered a combat boost.
- The warping and combat boosting effects of Astral Breath will only activate if the unit has a support partner active on the map.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento astral|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo astral|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||星龍之吐息|