|Description||Effective against flying foes. Inflicts Spd-2. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- Argent Bow's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Argent Bow's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The refined version listed first has the same effect as .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Argent Bow is considered a .
- Argent Bow does not compare Def stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Def, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco argénteo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco argento|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||銀之寶弓|