|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice.|
(Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
- Arden's Blade's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Arden's Blade's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Arden's Blade is considered a combat boost.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Acero Arden|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Acero Arden|
|Italian||Lama di Arden|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||亞丹的固劍|
|Portuguese||Espada de Arden|