|This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki by .|
In this mode, if you have a Legendary Hero with the Pair Up ability, you can deploy them with their paired partner. Even if you do not have any Heroes with the ability, the Hero in the rightmost slot on your team can be paired up with a friend's Hero. Your goal is to defeat the entire enemy force, including reinforcements, within ten turns to win and receive a high score. At the end of a season, you will receive rewards including Hero Feathers, Dragonflowers, Blessings, and Orbs.
- To play Allegiance Battles, tap Battle, then Coliseum, then Allegiance Battles.
- Each season is 7 days long, just like the Arena season.
- There are 3 difficulties to choose from: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced, just like the Arena difficulties.
- The Hero in the rightmost slot on the Edit Teams screen will be deployed paired up with your friend's proxy Hero. Be sure to place the Hero that you want to deploy paired up in the rightmost slot. If you have a Legendary Hero with the Pair Up ability, then they will still deploy with their paired partner if they are placed in the first, second, or third slot from the left.
- If you do not select a friend's Hero, then your team will deploy with your four Heroes.
- You can deploy with your four Heroes even if no friends' Heroes are available to join you.
- You can choose who to pair up with by tapping Allegiance Battles, then Challenge, then Set Used Proxy.
- Each friend's proxy Hero can only be deployed once per day.
- You can choose one of your Heroes to dispatch as a proxy for your friends from the Set Sent Proxy screen.
- You're free to battle as many times as you like.
- The score that you receive upon victory is calculated using the same rules as the Arena. In addition, there are 4 types of bonuses that can help you reach a high score:
- Foe KO Bonus: During battle, when you KO a green foe with a red Hero, KO a blue foe with a green Hero, or KO a red foe with a blue Hero, you will earn 10 points. When you KO a colorless foe with a colorless Hero, you will earn 10 points. When you KO a foe with a paired-up Hero, you will earn 5 points.
- Synergy Bonus: Each season, win one battle to increase your Synergy. A bonus based on your Synergy will be added to your score. Synergy is capped at 99.
- Quest Bonus: Complete Quests to defeat specific bosses each season to receive a bonus. The Quest Bonus is capped at 25 points. Note: Quests completed by both you and your friends count toward the bonus.
- Friend Bonus: A bonus added to your score based on the Battle Scores of your three highest-ranking friends. Calculated by dividing your friends' Battle Scores by 100 (with a max value of 8 per friend, capped at a total of 24 points).
The strength of enemies who appear in Allegiance Battles, as well as the base score, are based on the scoring of the Heroes on the team (the proxy does not count), as well as the difficulty chosen. The minimum strength of foes is 3, Lv. 1.
10 maps are used by Allegiance Battles. The seasons cycle through the maps below, starting with map 1 on Coliseum season 117 where the game mode debuted.
All Allegiance Battles that use the same maps spawn their units on the same positions, but with different color distributions, resulting in 3 units each for two colors and 2 units each for the other two. This distribution depends on the season, and remains the same throughout each season, leading to certain pair-ups that are more advantageous for scoring. This is indicated by "Extra colors" on each coliseum season page; for example, in Coliseum season 117, the extra colors are Green and Colorless, because each battle always spawns 2 Reds, 2 Blues, 3 Greens, and 3 Colorless units.
|Allegiance Battles maps|
- The first season started on .
- Since , new maps were no longer added to the Blessed Gardens. The rewards for Blessed Gardens had been added to the rewards for Allegiance Battles.
- Rank rewards: Wind, Earth, Fire and Water Blessings. The type of Blessing rewarded changes each season.
- Score rewards: s, , and s. Score rewards change each season; with one season rewarding only Hero Feathers, one season rewarding Hero Feathers and Divine Dew, and one season rewarding Hero Feathers and Orbs.
- Prior to the change, the rewards for Allegiance Battles were Hero Feathers based on score and Dragonflowers based on rank. The type of Dragonflowers rewarded changes each season.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Batallas de lealtad|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Batallas de lealtad|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||好友雙人組合戰|
|Portuguese||Provas de lealdade|